My goal in working with you is to find the right house to make your home and to make the process simple and satisfying. To reach that goal, I promise to:
- Ask you questions, listen to your answers and learn what criteria is important for a house to meet your needs.
- Communicate regularly to keep you informed of the progress toward your goal.
- Closely monitor new listings in order to give you a lead over other homebuyers.
- Preview properties that might be appropriate (when possible) in order to make certain you spend your time on only the most suitable properties.
- Prepare and complete the necessary paperwork to make a purchase offer and to make certain you have the information to make an informed decision.
- Clearly explain the opportunities for an “escape clause” that will allow you to change your mind and keep your earnest money.
- Negotiate on your behalf with the seller or seller’s agent to arrive at the best price and conditions for your purchase.
- Bring you together with the right professionals (for inspections or financing) to make certain that you are successful in all your steps along the way.
- Follow the process through to closing to make certain all conditions and requirements are completed in order to close on time.
- Encourage you to ask me your questions about the process so that as I lead you through this project, you fully understand all the steps we take.
When you work with me, understand that I am in this for the long haul with you. Once your transaction is closed, I will still be looking out for you and your investment. I will keep you informed about the real estate market and where your property stands even if you plan to be in your home for years to come. That is my commitment to education and my client relationships.